Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jindal Diary- Random rant of a restless rider


Thursday, being middle of the week should be a busy day for me. But when I woke up this morning I had the same goddamn question to answer. 

Now what!

The past few days have been the same for me. Not to know what to do next, So I plan impromptu. It is another matter than even long-term planning would yield the same result. Well so I freshened up, missed the breakfast (as always) and then the unending quest.

Should I or shouldn’t I go to office. In the end it was decided.

I am surfing through the channels. Nothing interesting is coming up. Out of desperation I try watching some random ‘Ekta Kapoor' style shit. I thought that maybe I have grown so bored of the nit picks of life that I might enjoy them. Turns out, it was not meant to be. I still can’t take this shit for more than 30 seconds.

So next I turn to my saviour for the past 3 months- MTV and its “Lava Break-free music from 8 am to 12 pm.” The paradox here is that they are taking a break in the program to tell that the program is break-free. Doesn’t the break itself somehow disown the claim of the break? Oh God! I am fed up of my intelligence. Being a born genius has also its disadvantages. I am realizing in these difficult hours.

To move back to the point, I don’t really enjoy the show anymore. It has the same songs that I have been hearing for the past 3 decades (or so long it seems) running over and over again. What fixation does the MTV have with the movie Speedy Singhs? It was a boring; utterly crap movie and that too about Sardars. Like the world really doesn’t already know about them. And to top it all the movie comes up with a really innovative topic of Sardars in Canada.

Wah, wah! Kya baat hai. I salute their ingenuity.

Hmm!

Aur Dil mein tha bas ek sawal!

“Have I made it large?”

Arey nahi bhai ye nahi tha original sawal. Asli sawal hai ki aaj kya karein mere yaar?

So here I am, to run away from my boredom I have come to office.

I like to think of the process as that of nation building or as they say, ‘Bharat Nirman’. So here I am googling topics on how to survive a lazy Sunday (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday)

Bye the way the term 'rider' in the heading of the blog has nothing to do with my intelligence. I am not trying to imply any deeper meaning or hidden philosophies of my life. So just move on and read it just like that. I have grown too lazy to even think of a suitable heading and have scribbled the first word that came to my mind. 

No comments: