Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lost in Wilderness - Jindal Diary


Time follows its own pace here
It has got its own reckoning
No bottles to empty here,
No cans to gauge the night remaining


Gone are the people around
And gone are the days
Lost in this wilderness - the feelings,
Misty like a haze
­


Is it a reality, or just the numbness of my effort?
Or is it just the life gone by, structured like a cohort

Thoughts have abandoned me
Thoughts!
For they never abandoned me before
Clearly it is something, something that I abhor


Is it something trivial or some kind of mental maze?
Is it something real or some kind of tricky cage?

Confused, I am!
For thoughts were my companion
Never had they showed any resistance
Never had they left me in a canyon
They are ONE purpose I don’t like to lose
Wild they may be, but they helped me cruise

Is it the travail of my destiny?
Or probably an insignificant mutiny


My rational brain looks for reasons
Reasons!
The tools of intelligentsia or the shield of defeated
Hard to fathom upon, the uncertainty is better not repeated

But reasons it is my friend, I have to find,
Not for the life that has passed by me,
But probably, maybe, the life not yet passed by me

In my predicament, as I pass down the rows of trees
It becomes hard to imagine
Whether it is the lane of reality or boulevard of my dreams
Travesty of a confused soul, parade of a clear mind

I am alone and it is not just me, we are alone
It is hard to imagine the difference, they seem like a clone
Whom to believe
The clichéd reality or the powdery illusion
What is dearer to me now?


Slowly it is becoming like dreams, you can’t stop dreams
And suddenly in dreams you are capable of everything
A committed dealing or just a casual fling

Then I realize, I might just being theatrical
Lost in this wilderness, I act whimsical
How can I be lost, when there is entire civilization
I cannot be gloomy, and I realize it is just my fixation

But again as I pass down the rows of trees
It becomes hard to imagine
Whether it is the lane of reality or boulevard of my dreams

3 comments:

Pagla Piccasso said...

Very brave attempt to summarize the thoughts into a rhyme.. craftsman's finish... At least I changed the trends ;)

Tarun Goyal said...

hmm... actually, but it is not you my buoy this time who has inspired me.... :D
The nature does something to you...

Gaurabh Chaudhary said...

like d way it started and finished, although a bit enigma in middle...but superb writing!!!